Everyday you will...
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to gather and prepare requirements including business and system related to third party provider administration platform.
- Consolidate, analyze requirements and prepare a timeline for development.
- Working closely with the Product Owner at Sunday Care where the design of our platform aims to digitally transform and close gaps in patient registration, claims notification, assessment and settlement between providers and payer.
- Assist in creating and managing feature prioritizations, pipeline and roadmap.
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Users, Software Engineer and Data as well as Leadership team, when aligning on requirements during the design and development phase.
- Lead and coordinate with all parties to ensure UAT testing runs smoothly and successfully. Analyze results from feature releases.
- Provide training to users in case of commencing the new system module.
- Draft, update and manage versioning of overall technical blueprint of our platform.
- Performing other assignments where requested by supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information System, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 3 years experience as Business Analyst, System Analyst, Product or Project Management.
- Experience in TPA or Healthcare platforms would be an advantage.
- Good in English speaking and writing.
- Strong analytical and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems and provide a suited solution for clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with diverse people such as users, developers, quality assurances, subject matter experts, and architects.