- Provide accurate and timely counsel to executives on legal-related matters which include but not limited to partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance, etc.
- Collaborate with the Management to devise efficient defense strategies.
- Review and monitor incoming and outgoing legal and regulatory communications, and enforce SOP for file allocation to internal and external counsels while optimizing cost.
- Manage and track legal and regulatory filings; ensure status is updated regularly.
- Work with executive management to manage internal governance and compliance policies.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents on behalf of the Company.
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to internal stakeholders.
- Maintain current knowledge of changes in regulatory landscape and legislation.
- Monitor newly enacted legislations, regulations, and conditions related to the Company’s operations including but not limited to insurance and data privacy laws.
- Monitor and evaluate the Company’s compliance with relevant laws, regulations and corresponding conditions.
- Manage internal checklist of regulatory reports required to be filed within timelines.
- Review and advise on internal policies and practices to conform with related executed laws.
- Liaise with the Office of Insurance Commission (OIC), Anti Money Laundering Office (AMLO), and any other supervisory regulatory bodies.
- Bachelor or Master degree in law or any related field.
- More than 5 years of working experience in Legal and Compliance with at least 3 years in corporate or startup environments.
- Experience in the InsurTech or Insurance industry would be an advantage.
- Experience working with OIC would be an advantage.
- Ability to confront conflict and difficult issues in a professional, assertive and proactive manner.
- Display personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethic.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Fluent in Thai and English both verbal and written communication skills.